Australian Gold Dark Tanning Accelerator Lotion
I will simply cut to the chase with this Australian Gold Dark Tanning Accelerator lotion. It will get your skin looking golden and bronzed without a doubt and in a considerably short time. Whether you choose to lie out on the tanning bed for a couple of minutes or pass the time sunbathing, this tanning accelerator will work after just one use to elevate your skin tone to a darkened natural color.
This lotion has some great moisture-filled ingredients such as olive oil, sunflower seed oil, tea tree leaf oil, aloe leaf extract along with vitamins A and E. This creates a rich creamy mixture that goes on smooth and leaves your skin feeling soft and conditioned.
- Australian Natural: Tea Tree Oil, a powerful antioxidant, works to gently cleanse for smooth skin.
- Vitamins A and E: Work to deeply moisturize and provide superior benefits to skin
- Natural Oils: Supply important nutrients to the skin while moisturizing to help hydrate for soft, smooth skin.
- Fragrance: Take an instant vacation with the signature Cocoa Dreams fragrance, combined of Coconut, Orange and Vanilla.
Australian Gold Cheeky Brown Accelerator Plus Bronzer
They were really going for a new look with the Australian Gold Cheeky Brown Accelerator – the bottle is certainly popping! Besides the bells and whistles though, you can count on some pretty good tanning results when using this lotion. First off, there are some bronzing agents that tint your skin upon application, however, the color is very faint.
Nonetheless, this lotion can accelerate your tan significantly — expect to see some changes in your skin color after about 30 minutes in the tanning bed, I wouldn’t recommend more than that per session. To darken up even further simply do a couple more sessions with a 2-day break in between. In my experience, I was able to achieve a dark, sun-kissed tan after two 30 minutes sessions in the tanning bed and similar results after one 45 minutes session in the sun and I was pleased with both outcomes – the color looked great!
- The No. 1 dark tanning lotion Now with Bronzer!
- Native Australian oils, Vitamins A and E create a skin-hydrating formula for a maximum tanning experience.
- For Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Fragrance: Cocoadreams
- 8.5 oz
Australian Gold Accelerator Extreme
Now if you want to really get the ball rolling, then you need to try this version of the Accelerator Extreme with Intense DHA Bronzer. You’ve got to hand it to the makers of the Australian Gold products; they’ve got it all figured out.
This accelerator lotion is highly potent with natural bronzers and Dihydroxyacetone, which is especially responsible for darkening your skin tone, so you are guaranteed to see a very darkened skin color instantly. Plus with additives such a vitamins A and E, Echinacea, and natural Australian oils, it makes your skin feel hydrated and supple and gives you a pretty good sheen to make your overall tan look incredible.
No products found.
Australian Gold Sinfully Black
This Australian Gold Sinfully Black 15x Deep Dark Bronzing has many great elements to look forward to. There are intense bronzing components to achieve heightened skin color in a relatively short time. The color this lotion delivers can get very dark so you may want to closely monitor the tanning process while you’re in the tanning bed so that it doesn’t darken your complexion to an unnatural shade.
It has a good silky texture and goes on easy, partly since it’s loaded with some very nourishing ingredients. It contains a blend of vitamins along with sunflower, hemp seed, and Kukui nut oils plus caramel and walnut extracts that will undoubtedly soften and smoothen your skin. Try to apply evenly and massage into your skin in deep circular motions and you will be pleased with how your tan turns out.
Australian Gold Gelee
The Gelee is a very thick gel-like lotion with high effecting hydrating properties beyond compare to its other Australian Gold counterparts. Along with its signature hemp seed oil component, there are also vitamins A and E and moisturizing oils such as olive oil and tea tree oil that conditions and moisturizes your skin to procure a radiant, youthful glow. It is a non-sticky formula that applies very well, leaving your skin feeling fresh and clean, however, it takes a longer time to dry.
It takes some time for you to arrive at a tan but when you do, you will obtain a natural-looking and bronzed skin tone. I have had better results using the Gelee in the tanning bed than outdoors with not just the tan it gives me but the overall experience. If you choose to use it in the sun, you may want to add a bit of sunscreen protection after applying this lotion.
Australian Gold Dark Tanning Accelerator
If you’re not into tanning beds then this Gold Dark Tanning Accelerator is the perfect solution. I recommend going for products that are solely made for a purpose than one that has a dual purpose so that you achieve the best it has to offer.
This Tanning Accelerator does not compromise to give you a healthy and good-looking tan all while moisturizing and protecting your skin to the maximum degree. It stimulates melanin production to heighten your complexion to a golden bronze color at a moderate yet effective pace so that you experience a natural pigmentation process.
With the added blends of native Australian oils along with a bunch of vitamins and nutrients geared towards moistening and conditioning your skin, you are bound to have a flawless looking sheen to go with your tan.
- SAME PRODUCT CONTENTS AS THE 8.5 OZ FOR MUCH $$$
- Australian Gold Dark Tanning Accelerator
- Size: 8 OZ
- Same exact ingredients as the 8.5 oz sold in the Salons. BUT FOR way Less $$
- Fragrance: Exotic
Australian Gold Dark Tanning Oil Intensifier
This Tanning Oil Intensifier does a brilliant job at not only intensifying your color during tanning but also allows you to hold your tan for several days. The oil-based solution also makes it considerably water-resistant, giving you consistent coverage for longer periods of time if you happen to be in and out of the water a lot. Also, you can opt to use it in the tanning bed, but I wouldn’t recommend this idea; with any oil-form tanning product, it is likely to make you burn easily under direct and excessive heat, and you are more likely to bake your skin which ultimately causes a significant amount of topical damage.
This Dark Tanning Oil Intensifier is actually clear in color, has medium consistency and texture, and is filled with lots of nourishing ingredients such as sunflower seed oil, carrot root extract, carrot seed oil, banana fruit extract, aloe leaf extract, tea tree leaf oil and soybean oil to provide various antioxidant benefits and moisturizing effects.
Australian Gold Velocity
There is really nothing bad to say about this Australian Gold Dark Tanning Formula Velocity and Biosine Complex. The lotion is silky, goes on smooth, and gives great coverage. It smells awesome especially while applying and the best feature of them all is how effective it is to get your skin darkened and sun kissed in rapid time.
This is one of the premium tanning formulas in the Australian Gold line, there are higher concentrations of pigmenting elements to darken your skin color to the maximum intensity possible. The Biosine complex is also designed to carry nutrients, moisturizers, and protectants to keep skin hydrated and conditioned for the optimum results.
- Australian Gold Velocity provides the fastest tan in history! .
- This premium tanning lotion delivers superb tanning intensity which allows your natural pigmentation process to tan as dark as nature allows
- Contains special ingredients panthenol, aloe, and Vitamin E. For indoor/outdoor tanning
Australian Gold Rapid Tanning Intensifier
This Australian Gold Rapid Tanning Intensifier Lotion has very similar effects as the Oil Intensifier version. It does a pretty good job at deepening your complexion quickly so that you don’t have to spend a long time tanning. The difference is the lotion applies easier and leaves your skin feeling unclogged and fresh as well as soft and supple.
The lotion is white in color but absorbs very well, however, it isn’t as water-resistant as the Oil-based Tanning Intensifier, so it requires quite a bit of reapplying if you intend on getting wet. Try to keep your tanning to a minimum, as there is no sunscreen protection. But a pretty good idea is to use a sunblock lotion. I would recommend applying the sunblock after you have applied this Intensifier lotion and even a little time after you have begun tanning.
- GIVE YOUR SKIN A NATURAL, BEAUTIFUL GOLDEN GLOW without applying any bronzers or skin darkening products; Australian Gold's Rapid Tanning Intensifying lotion speeds up the tanning process while you bask in the sun or use a tanning bed
- BE SUMMER READY - Formulated with Biosine Complex, a proprietary blend of premium ingredients, it prepares your skin for dark color development; It does not contain sunscreen, but increases the pigmentation so your skin gets a quicker tan
- AUSTRALIAN NATURALS - Enriched with Tea Tree Oil and the goodness of Vitamin E, both of which are powerful antioxidants, this tanning intensifier reduces free radicals, gently nourishes and cleanses your skin leaving it smooth and fresh
- ULTIMATE HYDRATION - The exotic combination of native oils, vital nutrients and Aloe Vera provide naturally soothing and deeply nourished skin that remains hydrated for long; Available in a delectable Coconut, Orange, and Vanilla fragrance
- SPECIALLY FORMULATED - Australian Gold's time-tested formula is designed to be Vegan, Gluten Free, and Cruelty Free, while being loaded with the goodness of Kakadu Plums and Safflower Seed Oil for an instant radiant tan
Australian Gold Bronzing Dry Oil Spray Intensifier
Dry oil sprays are amongst the easiest products to apply, for that reason; this Australian Gold Bronzing Dry Oil Spray Intensifier is one of my favs. It is a super lightweight solution that looks like a mist as it dispenses from the spray pump bottle and requires little rubbing-in, however you will need to spray an excessive amount to get proper coverage and reapply frequently to reap the full benefits of its tanning capacity.
There are some very effective and healthy ingredients to obtain soft feeling skin, some of which are – carrot root extract, carrot seed oil, banana fruit extract, aloe leaf juice, tea tree leaf oil, Panthenol, and black walnut shell extract to name a few. These ingredients combine with Australian Gold’s color boost technology to maximize your tan to achieve deep dark results as well as hydrate your skin so that it feels smooth with every use.
- GIVE YOUR SKIN A BEAUTIFUL GOLDEN GLOW - Australian Gold's Bronzing Intensifier Dry Oil Spray contains accelerated bronzers such as Melanin, Caramel, Walnut Shell and Carrot Oil that impart an immediate natural looking glow for a summer-ready body
- CONVENIENT TO USE - This lightweight, non-greasy and quick-absorbing dry oil comes in an easy to use spray bottle; Spritz some oil mist onto your exposed skin and let the bronze look set in; It does not contain sunscreen but gives a quicker brown tan
- AUSTRALIAN NATURALS - Enriched with Tea Tree Oil, a powerful antioxidant, this oil spray, gently nourishes and cleanses your skin leaving it smooth and fresh
- ULTIMATE HYDRATION AND SKIN BENEFITS - Loaded with Aloe Vera to naturally soothe and deeply nourish your skin, this oil spray ensures proper hydration and moisturization to give it a soft and supple feel
- SMELLS LIKE YOU ARE ON THE BEACH - Take an instant vacation with the signature Cocoa Dreams fragrance that comes with a delectable mix of Coconut, Orange, and Vanilla scents that, keeping you fresh all day long
When you think of sunblock and sunscreen lotions, one of the first names that come to mind is Australian Gold. The simple fact is, Australian Gold is a very popular brand and mega manufacturers of an extensive collection of intelligently formulated sunscreen and tanning products that are used by a cosmic number of outdoor enthusiasts and everyday people.
Customers can depend on this brand for a reliable set of products ranging from sunscreen lotions to bronzers and tanning intensifiers as well as face and body washes.
The Australian Gold products, though they may have different purposes, all share common signature properties across the board. These include high-effecting skincare benefits, ease of use, and sustainable results.
Which Australian Gold product should I use?
Choosing the right Australian Gold product pretty much has everything to do with what you need it for. So are you looking to get tanned, or do you already have a base tan and want to get even darker? The answers to these questions can be quite simple. Here is a rundown of the different types of Australian Gold products and what they are used for; hopefully this will help you to know which one you should use.
SPF versions (lotion, spray gel, spray oil, etc.) – These are a variety of sunblock and sunscreen protectors. All you have to do is choose which type (or the texture) you prefer using, for example – the lotion or the oil spray?
Decide how much SPF and UV protection is needed based on the particular setting you will be in and how sunny the weather is.
Sunless & Self Tanning Lotions – For no sun exposure whatsoever, these products uses a combination of ingredients with DHA to temporarily tan or darken your complexion with the sole use of the lotion. These lotions darken your skin shortly after application and gradually continue to develop your tan over a couple more hours.
Tanning lotions & Intensifiers (dry oil spray, lotion & oil) – For outdoor tanning or sunbathing, these products will aid in achieving a healthy, elevated, and rich looking skin tone in a shorter time. Everyone’s skin behaves differently under sun exposure, so your best bet is to try any of these tanning products and see how your skin responds. Intensifiers are recommended for more noticeable or dramatic tanning results.
After Sun Products – These include skin-soothing products such as aloe vera gel as well as moisture-filled lotions to not only calm and restore your skin after tanning but also prolong your tan.
Body Care – These are Australian Gold’s specially formulated face and body wash products to use in the tanning aftermath. These washes contain elements to effectively cleanse and hydrate your skin as well as protect your tan.
How do I use or apply it?
Different products require different methods of application, however, there is a general way of simply rubbing the solution moderately all over your body. Sunscreen and sun tanning lotions take the same effort – smooth the lotion all over your body and then rub it into your skin similar to the way you would give a massage.
Self-tanners take a little more skillset; apply the same way by smoothing the lotion over one body part at a time and massage in deep circular motions until the solution completely absorbs into the skin. Focus on getting even coverage everywhere, this is especially important to prevent streaks and blotches from appearing when the self-tanner develops.
Are Australian Gold products safe?
One of the reasons Australian Gold has upheld their name and even created a solid reputation over the 25 years of being in business is because they have created a quality catalog of products that are not only effective but are also safe to use.
From children to the elderly, anyone can use their products, however sensitive skin users must take caution. There have been reported cases of users breaking-out in rashes or developing red spots on their skin. So it’s always a good idea to do a patch test on a small area of your skin before a full body application, especially if you have sensitive skin issues.
The Australian Gold makers are keen to list their ingredients complete with other product details on the back of every bottle so that you can know exactly what is contained in their lotions, oils, etc.
Where to buy Australian gold products?
Australian Gold products are very popular and can be found anywhere these days. Check your local drugstore or beauty supply spot, but the best recommendation would be to head straight over to the Australian Gold website and pick any of your preferred choices there. This does require some wait time for delivery; otherwise, you can just run a quick errand to Target.